Jill is now a full time Yoga teacher She has experience in teaching several styles of yoga but mostly enjoys teaching hatha yoga flow balanced with deeply restorative yin style postures in her group classes and workshops.
Several times a year Jill teaches holidays and Yoga retreats abroad and in the U.K.
Jill also teaches private yoga lessons. Suitable for Individuals or very small groups. A few one to one lessons can be very helpful for beginners before they join a class or .......
- If you want go deeper into advanced yoga practice that’s beyond what you experience in a group session
- If you are recovering from illness or injury
- Or just need special attention to enhance your flexibility, balance, breathing, relaxation, and posture
- You are a sports person who needs to balance your activities with yoga
- Maybe you’re too busy to join a class and would love the convenience of practicing yoga in your workplace or home
- 90 minutes for the first session. Subsequent sessions 75 minutes.
The practice of yoga asanas (postures) strengthens and tones muscles, develops flexibility, and can improve a variety of ailments. Psychologically yoga increases concentration, stills the mind and promotes wellbeing, tranquility and contentment.With practice, the benefits of yoga are:
• the body becomes stronger and more flexible
• stiffness and tensions are eased
• breathing improves
• energy increases
• relaxation is easier
Yoga is about learning to come back to yourself. It's about expanding your boundaries, finding your limits and being able to truly relax and be yourself.
It's about taking time to remember who you are but have forgotten while being caught up in the whirlwind of a fast paced life.