Annelie undertook a transcendental meditation course in 2013 and likes to incorporate a short meditation practice at the end of her classes to enable her students to experience the benefits of mediation.
Annelie also practices holistic healing. Annelie is a Reiki Master Level 3 practitioner and a Swedish Massage therapist. Annelie also likes working with crystals and cards. Annelie is studying nutritional healing and crystal healing. Annelie recently trained to be an Aura Mediator and can carry out Aura Transformations.
Annelie currently teaches the following types of yoga in Exeter:Yoga for Adults
- Yoga for cyclists, runners and athletes. These classes incorporate yoga and breathing practices with an emphasis on releasing and healing the muscles and joint pain that people who participate in sports practices often suffer from.
- Chakra Flow Yoga. These classes are focus on the seven main chakras and include a range of yoga, breathing and meditation practices that release blockages in the body and energy systems in the body.
- Hatha Flow Yoga. These classes incorporate the traditional hatha yoga postures and working in sequences with movement with the breath.
- 1-2-1 Yoga classes. Annelie teaches 1-2-1 yoga classes at St Luke's Church Rooms and can teach 1-2-1 in other venues as required
- Private bookings – Annelie is available to teach yoga on retreats, special events, festivals or for sports groups.
- Meditation. If you would like to learn to meditate please contact Annelie to book a meditation course
Annelie is also available for bookings for treatments for Reiki, Swedish massage, Aura Transformation, crystal healing and guidance readings.
Or email email@example.com
Yoga for Children
- Pre-School yoga – age 3-5. These are classes designed for families to practice yoga together, this could include parents, grandparents and children and grandchildren
- Family yoga classes age 4/5 up. These are classes designed for families to practice yoga together, this could include parents, grandparents and children and grandchildren.
- Teens yoga. This is yoga designed for teens and pre-teens (age 10 up)
- Special Educational needs. These classes are tailored towards the needs of the child and are normally held at 1-2-1 classes.
- 1-2-1 classes Annelie teaches 1-2-1 yoga classes at her home studio and can teach 1-2-1 in other venues as required. 1-2-1 classes are suitable for children or teens who may feel anxious attending a group class, who may have special needs or are not able to attend regular classes
- Private bookings – Annelie is available to teach yoga on retreats, open days, special events, festivals or for sports groups.
- Yoga in Schools or clubs – Annelie teaches yoga for children and teens in Schools for special events, breakfast or after school clubs.